March 16, 2020
In Re: COVID-19
Dear Sunset Customer,
Recently, we have heard plenty regarding the Coronavirus outbreak. This is a worldwide pandemic; however, closer to home, we want to let you know the measures we are taking to help you feel assured at our readiness and ability to continue to support you. Also, we want you to know we place high importance on the safety of our team members, as well as our customers.
We appreciate the trust you have placed in Sunset. Please also understand we certainly do not want to over-react, but we do understand that we are supporting the healthcare environment. That comes with an added responsibility, as you are in a critical position to tend to health needs for your patients. The concept of business continuity is a critical component of the Sunset Core offering and our continued mindset.
First, we ask your patience if we should need to address staff outages. At this time, we do not have any reported issues, yet we are taking measures to do our best to avoid disruption. Over the next 30-45 days, we are following guidance from the CDC, which is outlined below. Beyond that time frame, we will continue to monitor and assess these policies as needed.
- We are encouraging staff to stay home if they are experiencing symptoms of acute respiratory illness.
- If someone does arrive ill, we will isolate the team member and get them home as expeditiously as possible.
- We will implement a work-from-home option for the staff that is in a position to do so.
- For onsite work, we will sort out the most effective plan for resolution, and you will be taken care of as expeditiously as possible. For non-emergencies, we will try a remote option first and then schedule the visit. We will ask you at the time of service call to identify the seriousness of the need and flexibility on scheduling.
- We are doubling our site cleaning schedules, and we are supplying the team with extra cleaning materials to be used in between our scheduled cleanings. Prior to our team members visiting your office, they will utilize the cleaning disinfectants to be sure they are ready for your office environment.
- We are re-educating our team on proper hand-washing and other preventive measures.
We will continue our trademark 24/7/365 support for you and your teams. Our staff and management team will remain diligent in our efforts to see this through.
As is our goal, Sunset will work tirelessly to help you feel Rest Assured. We will continue to do our best to help you focus on your patients; We Have Your Back!
Thank you all for your business.
Patrick Jacobwith, CEO
“REST ASSURED” with Sunset Technologies.
Call Sunset Technologies at (855) 861-8833 or visit us online at www.SunsetSecure.com.